Sunday 30 August 2015

Sure Thing

Top: Forever 21
Culottes: H&M
Heels: Vintage 

This outfit was inspired by the fact that Vegas.com recently asked me how I would style a look for Vegas. Since I'm such a grandma, my favorite thing to do in Sin City is eat a bunch of food (the brunch there is seriously amazeballs, especially at Paris) and snap photos in all the swanky hotels. So I decided to pair culottes with a classic striped top and peep-toe heels for a dinner-at-the-Lago ensemble. I feel like this outfit is an effortlessly stylish blend of formal and casual, which is perfect for a classy night in one of America's wildest cities.  

Music
Sure Thing by Miguel 
No Type by Rae Sremmurd
Built on Glass by Chet Faker 
Prisoner by The Weeknd & Lana Del Rey
On Top by Flume

xx

2 comments:

  1. Cool pics!
    Would you like to follow each other in GFC, G+ Instagram...?
    My IG is @travelera.es
    Keep in touch! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit look so comfy I LOVE it - its so simple yet lovely!!
    I love the top, I have a major obsession with stripes...

    www.copperconnection.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete