Sunday 27 September 2015

Sunday Lover

Top: Forever 21
Pants: GCGme
Sandals: Street Market 

I met up with my high school best friend for the first time in over a year the other day and he told me that I seem more “fashiony” now. Not sure I buy it slash not entirely sure what more “fashiony” even means but this outfit makes me feel quite “fashiony” in the editorial sense. I think it’s the high-waisted trousers which GCGme recently sent me. I’m such a sucker for anything high-waisted so when I saw these pants on their site I immediately fell in love. The vertical stripes elongate my legs and the voluminous silhouette creates a light and breezy feel. V reminiscent of The Row without the ridiculously expensive price tag.

If you’re currently looking for a pair of wide-leg, high-waisted trousers, then these ones are it. I can’t say anything bad about them. In fact, they’ll probs be my go-to pants for the rest of the year since they’re extremely versatile. Can’t wait to wear em with a chunky, oversized sweater and booties once it’s actually fall in LA. It’s still 90 degrees out here, sigh. I just want to bundle up in knits and knee-high socks and drink my pumpkin spice latte in the crisp autumn air!!

Anyways, check out GCGme for more chic pant options. They also sell jumpsuits and maxi dresses online as well so lurk away! Sunday’s the perfect day for sitting at home and shopping, is it not?

P.S. On Friday I was invited to the Troubadour in West Hollywood to check out this bluegrass folk band called Fairground Saints. Drove from DTLA to West Hollywood in stressed-out terror (I hate driving in LA & only drive to work & Uber everywhere else but decided to give it a go this time around), but it was 100% worth it because this trio is all the emotion you could ask for on a Friday night. My favorites are Ain't Much For Lyin', Still and Sunday Lover. Put everything away for a few minutes and just listen to this sound. It's exactly what your soul needs. 

xx

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit girl, love your pants!

    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is outfit goals! your pants are killer!

    ReplyDelete