Saturday 16 January 2016

Man Repeller

Turtleneck: Zara
Trousers: Zara
Shoes: Target 

I'm never not in a turtleneck these days and this one's my favorite. Its blend of classic stripes with playful patches perfectly captures my new sartorial aesthetic. I decided to team this top with these mustard yellow, wide-leg trousers for an extra pop of color and '70s feel. Then, I tucked my hair in to give turtleneck hair a go. Felt v Man Repeller in this getup aka style goals achieved for the day woop woop! 

On the cultural side of things, my dear friend Davina Catt aka the UK editor of Interview Magazine slash Vogue writer slash filmmaker slash all-around creative girl boss is speaking to leading actress Olga Kurylenko about working with director Terrence Malick and other cinematic glories. If you're in London and enjoy arty, soul-feeding experiences, I recommend popping into the V&A on February 12. The event takes places in The Lydia & Manfred Gorvy Lecture Theatre and starts at 6:30 PM. Tickets are 10 pounds. For more info, click here

If you go, take pictures but don't tag me on Instagram because I will bitterly bawl over the fact that you're in London doing ultra-cool London things and I'm not. Sigh, distance makes the heartbreak stronger. I'll be back one day. Oki bye I'm gonna watch the new Pretty Little Liars episode now because it's a Saturday night, baby, and I'm alive. (Also it's my guilty pleasure. I know.) 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment